Trade Marketing Executive
Objective of the position
Trade Marketing executive is responsible for developing and executing the Trade Marketing strategy of the Brand & Company and responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility.
Description of tasks
– Lead trade marketing initiatives to ensure company strategy is in place to meet both brand and customer expectations
– Identify and develop necessary Point of Sales materials (POSM) to increase brand presence and improve customer satisfaction
– Develop promotions in collaboration with category management and sales teams
– Create and maintain trade calendar of activities working with both the Sales & Marketing team
– Monitor and evaluate trade marketing programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed
– Carry out specific Trade Marketing programs, aligning with company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
– Analyze brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results
– Plan, organize and lead events & exhibitions
– University Graduation, preferably with a specialty in marketing or similar
– At least 3 years of trade marketing experience
– Work independently and under high pressure
– Outstanding organizational skill & time management skill
– Outstanding presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
– Dynamic, self-driven, self-confident, hard and smart working
– Professional business presence and acumen
– Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
– Very good command of English
– Computer literate (very good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Power point).