Objective of the position
The main responsibility of the technical editor is to create, update and maintain the product information into the Product Information Management Software (PIM).
Description of tasks
– Manage and control operations of the PIM (product information management software)
– Maintain and control a high-level of quality and efficiency of the database
– Build a high-quality database of technical terminologies
– Make sure the information across all marketing materials (website, catalog, etc.) is accurate
– Responsible for the article creation including terminology used to streamline it.
– Bachelor degree in graphic design, marketing or a related field
– Experience in product information management software and/or Graphic Design or text-/content-production
– Previous experience with Content Serv, a strong plus.
– A high affinity for technical products
– Highly precise and detailed
– Strong power of concentration
– Ability to work independently
– Very good command of English
– Computer literate (very good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Power point).