Senior PR & Event Executive
Objective of the position
The PR & Event Executive is responsible for the development and implementation of events, public relations activities, and internal communications. This role will also support the Brand Manager specifically and the MarCom team generally in terms of events organization, marketing campaigns, promotion launching, marketing materials, exhibitions, and branding activities.
Description of tasks
Communications and Public Relations
– Creating, implementing and measuring the performance of assigned communications and public relations activities that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, including but not limited to media relations, events & exhibitions, roadshows & activations, creative materials like video clips, key visuals, content, POSM, social media,
– Contributing & supporting internal corporate communication.
– Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with the press & media. Act as one of the Organization’s representatives with the media.
– Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
– Work closely with the creative agencies, Graphic Designer team & Product Marketing team for product communication materials
– Supporting MarCom-related tasks as assigned by the Marketing Manager and Creative Marketing Manager/ Brand Manager.
Event planning & organizing
– In charge of planning and organizing company’s events & exhibitions as per given direction and calendar
– Coordinate with other related departments and stakeholders of each event
– In charge of the PR & communications of those events & exhibitions
– Managing the event agencies to make sure the achievement of the events’ KPIs
– University Graduation in related filed
– At least 5 year relevant experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success
– Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
– Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
– Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
– Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
– Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
– Strong copy-writing skill will be a big plus
– Proven experience in planning & organizing events & activations
– Computer literacy (MS Office, Outlook Email, Internet…).
– Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
– Strong oral and written communications skills.
– Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
– Out-of-town, overnight travel is required.
– Very good English communication both in written & spoken