Objective of the position
The Sales Executive’s objective is presenting for Hafele and promoting the assigned product ranges, assigned sales E – commerce’s channel. Create the necessary brand awareness with assigned targeted customer groups. Present and consult our values, solutions by the product ranges and finally win the deal. Target: Lazada, Tiki
Description of tasks
– Align with the defined-channel customer groups to promote and create brand awareness for Hafele brands and assigned Hafele product brands within the assigned channels/territories.
– Achieve set monthly/quarterly/yearly set targets & KPI/BSC
– Culitvate, develop and manage assigned-channel customers in assigned territories. Constructively hand-over full information of non-assigned customers to other sales rep or/and other sales channels.
– Build a strong relationship with related parties. Deeply understand the customers’ demands as well as the technical/commercial needs and present our respective products accordingly.
– Study competition of each specific customer and prepare win-win quotes of our customized solutions in the compliance with the consutation/direction of the supervisors/company.
– Generate technical & commercial supports where needed. Secure the potential opportunities and negotiate the contracts or/and sales orders.
– Liaise with the related departments (Supply chain, Sales, Product, Finance, Marketing, CS..) on all technical and commercial issues and track delivery.
– Lialise with related departments and suppliers to get the optimum supports for the customers..
– Constantly and regularly monitor, follow up and report on progress of the customers‘requirements to all stakeholders.
– List out and report on defining potential customers (including the infos of dealers/shops/contractors/factories, progress, problems, solutions and results,..)
– Be the representative for Hafele for customer contacts of assigned topics (eg. Sales). Be professional by wearing Hafele uniform and live on Hafele values (follow the guidelines from any Hafele policy/manual/handbook/book,..). Teamwork and support others where needed. Do everything to enhance and to protect Häfele as a company and brand and don’t do anything that can cause disadvantage or damage Häfele as a company or brand. Other jobs assigned by supervisors and the company.
– University Graduation – Love E commerce’s shopping online
– At least 3 year relevant experience in sales
– Solid experience in wood, decorative material or related fields is a plus
– Having good networks with the decision-makers of mentioned sales channels in the mentioned territories of Vietnam is preferable
– Smart working, outgoing, sales-driven, high “sense of urgent”
– Conceptual understanding of interior design.
– Understanding of brands and brand positioning.
– Work independently and under high pressure.
– Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
– Good computer literacy (MS-Office, CRM Software).
– Good command of English