Product Marketing Executive – Home Appliances & Smart
Objective of the position
Product Marketing executive is responsible for making products “fly-off the shelf”.
This role is not about doing demos or presenting product features (although these may sometimes occur). Rather, this role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches.
Description of tasks
– Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
– Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
– Collaborate with category management, trade marketing and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
– Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
– Develop a product marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
– Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
– Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
– Responsible for the information availability of products the product marketing executive is responsible for (online, e.g. websites and offline, e.g. catalogues)
– University Graduation, preferably with a specialty in marketing or similar.
– At least 3 years of product marketing experience
– ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
– Work independently and under high pressure
– Outstanding organizational skill & time management skill
– Outstanding presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
– Dynamic, self-driven, self-confident, hard and smart working
– Professional business presence and acumen
– Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
– Very good command of English
– Computer literate (very good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Power point).
– Basic graphic designs skills is a plus