National Sales Manager – Industry Hardware
Objective of the position
Nationally be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities of assigned product range and channel. Staff, manage, lead the whole assigned sales teams and provide leadership towards the achievement of profitability growth of turnover of current business in line with company vision and values. Develop and implement national plans and strategies and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for the sales team.
Description of tasks
– Set up the sales channels in the assigned market for the assigned product range.
– Develop quarterly & annual sales strategies to implement the coverage and penetration to all current defined channels as well as new opportunity business in the assigned market for the assigned product range development. Be responsible for the performance and development of the national sales team to achieve both outstanding results and people development for the whole team.
– Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
– Effectively set-up, manage and develop the assigned regional market by implementing the fair resources distribution/allocation (customers and/or territory) within the team to make sure all sales executives have the same potential to execute, develop & deliver sales results.
– Coordinate with Sales Planning to set team sales targets and evaluate the executive performance of the team. Verify, approve and maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by regional sales teams.
– Build strong relationships with top customers and thought leaders that can positively impact sales strategy. Design annual customer’s satisfaction survey and automated communications programs that support the needs of the sales organization & ISO requirement.
– Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
– Coordinate with HR & Strategic Sales Management to define HC adding demand, recruit, test, hire, coach, develop and retain Sales Personnel nationwide.
– Assist Sales Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
– Ensure that all Sales Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
– Set examples for Sales Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
– Conduct regular coaching and counseling with Sales Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
– Attend tradeshows and industry events as needed. Create and conduct proposal presentations if required.
– Provide timely feedbacks to supervisors regarding sales performance and assigned market.
– Conduct one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Executive’s sales and activity performance.
– Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are properly communicated and implemented within the team.
– Be the representative for Hafele for customer contacts of assigned topics (eg. Sales). Be professional in Hafele uniform and live on Hafele values (follow the guidelines from any Hafele policy/manual/handbook/book,..). Teamwork and support others where needed. Do everything to enhance and to protect Häfele as a company and brand and don’t do anything that can cause disadvantage or damage Häfele as a company or brand. Other jobs assigned by supervisors and the company.