Industry Expert – Hotel solutions
Objective of the position
– This position is for a key industry expert establishing, maintaining and growing our hospitality specification market share. Shall be able to develop and maintain productive working relationships with architects, operators and interior designers mainly.
– Industry Expert’s function is to generate leads, convert & optimize market intelligence acquired from database as well as strengthen the relationship of our existing architects and interior designers’ network. The industry experts will have to present Hafele’s 360 comprehensive project solution in the hotel around the door, furniture and bathroom. The industry experts needs to provide insights into the latest trends in the hospitality industry and understand what are architect, designers or operator’s needs.
– Upon acquisition of the contacts, further follow up to obtain project detailed information and complete drawings will be the target of the industry expert. Therefore, the industry expert must have very good presentation skills as this is a top requirement and ability to speak to large groups (up to 50) in a lecture or casual setting. To educate the project spec such as architects, specifiers, designers and engineers, on Hafele product benefits and our world-class customer support services. Finally, these drawings will be passed to the specifying team, but it’s the industry expert’s responsibility to follow up accordingly with all relevant parties to deliver the leads to the sales team in a timely manner.
Description of tasks
Plan customer visit based on upcoming project database
– Retrieve relevant information on upcoming projects and/or architects channels
– Make a list of architects to be visited based on acquired database and create a weekly visit plan report.
– Work closely with sales channels on top priority projects to be approached.
Customer visit to acquire projects information’s and complete drawings
– Develop networks in order to get drawings from architects, collect as much information such as supply plan and schedule, main contractor, sub-contractors and applicators which involved within the project.
– Regularly visit and maintain current networks and relationships amongst architects, operators and designers
– Update and maintain the CRM with leads
– Report acquired information and drawings in a weekly report to specifying team. Those information is to be shared with related sales department.
– Coordinate with salesmen when required to do product presentation to customers.
– Ensure that architects / designers mention Hafele brand in tender documents and follow up until Hafele is invited to tender.
Prepare presentation tools/slides to be shown during customer visits / event
– Create one own presentation slides and tools to be shown during customer visits and events. Those presentation materials should include company profile, products range overview and services offered by company.
– Coordinate with product marketing team if required (related to product claims to be integrated into presentations).
– Update presentation tools / slides to the latest conditions within the company.
– Bachelor or Master Degree Graduation.
– Major in architect, interior design or relevant fields is a plus.
– Work experience of at least 2 years in the industry is a must
– Good language skills in English
– Good knowledge in Architectural and strong in number
– Excellent communication skill
– Superior data collection and analysis tools
– Strong knowledge of organizing and implementing a budget
– A proven understanding of costs related to different projects
– Excellent reporting skills
– Must be a strong problem-solver and decision-maker
– Good computer skills with MS Office and design software (autocad, skechup, in-design, etc)