Objective of the position
The main responsibility of the ecommerce manager is to create, develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across our B2B ecosystem. This role is core to generating and driving demand and nurture strategy, optimizing the Marketing tools to execute, track, report and analyze to drive leads to sales quicker and with high quality to ensure good sales conversion.
Description of tasks
– You will execute, manage, and track the success of a variety of cross-geo marketing B2B programs
– Design, build and maintain e-commerce strategies for B2B platforms
– Propose action plans to improve the UX, upselling and promotion of focus products on the platform.
– Improve the direct communication (specific content/messages, etc) with each target customers
– Measure and report performance of e-Commerce marketing campaigns.
– Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to complete topics related to e-Commerce marketing
– Bachelor degree in digital marketing or a related field
– Proven experiences in a ecommerce & digital marketing is a must for this position (in Vietnam or other countries).
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital campaigns
– Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
– Very good command of English
– Computer literate (very good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Power point).