- Develop quarterly/annual sales & marketing strategy to penetrate to the assigned sales channels nationwide to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Effectively manage and develop the assigned regional market by implementing the fair resources distribution/allocation (customers and/or territory) within the team to make sure all sales executives have the same potential to execute, develop & deliver sales results.
- Coordinate with General Manager Sales & Marketing to set sales targets and evaluate the executive performance of the team.
- Develop product categories on wood and decorative materials (wood, laminates, acrylic, paint, flooring, PVC foil, etc.)
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Coordinate with HR & General Manager to define HC adding demand, recruit, test, hire, coach, develop and retain Sales Personnel’s.
- Attend trade shows and industry events as needed.
- University Graduation, MBA is preferable. Major in Economic, Construction, Technical, Business Administration or Marketing, etc.
- 7+ year experience in sales/ business development of furniture, building / construction/ interior materials/ decorative materials.
- Proven sales management experience in construction or/and furniture, hardware industry or/and home appliances or/and sanitary or related fields is a plus.
- Having good networks with the decision-makers of furniture manufacturers, interior material dealers in the mentioned region of Vietnam is preferable.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation and coaching skills.
- Dynamic, self-confident, hard-working, honest and gentle.
- Good command of English is a must.