Häfele Launches New Products & New Showroom
Häfele – one of the world-renowned brands for project and smart home solutions – has reaffirmed its promise to introduce more and more innovative solutions of the best quality to furniture and building professionals in Vietnam with a wide range of new products.
The launching event was held at Häfele’s new showroom in Sala Urban Area (District 2) with the participation of local architects, carpenters as well as project planners and developers. They were invited to experience nearly 20 new products, including:
- Free Space – the new generation of flap fittings that comes with a compact design yet remarkable strength to be suitable for many flap sizes.
- Matrix Box P – Made-in-Germany drawers with a premium design, varied colors, and ability to be integrated with multiple mechanisms, i.e. push-to-open with soft-close and soft-and self-closing.
- 2020 handle collection with many creative designs, including one that won international awards like the Red Dot Design Award.
- Furniture connectors Ixconnectallowing users to assemble a whole cabinet without tools, and thus increasing the efficiency of installation.
- Slido Design 80-M – a sliding system with invisible tracks, offering great aesthetics while guaranteeing functionality thanks to advance mechanisms such as two-dimension adjustment and two-sided soft-closing.
- LOOX5 – the 5 th generation of Häfele’s popular LED lighting system for furniture. The modular system is easy to install and integrate with a mobile app to make room lighting more effective and easy.
- Electronic locks EL7900and ER5900, which are mobile app-enabled and can be opened via Bluetooth pairing for more convenience and security.
Speaking at the event, Mr. Dominik Fruth – General Director of Häfele Vietnam – said: “In recent years, Häfele has been paying great attention to urbanization and digitalization. The new products are our answers to the trends-related questions: how to optimize our shrinking living space in big cities and how to use (control) your furniture as easy as a few touches and swipes on our screens.
“We hope with the products, Vietnamese professionals can find effective solutions for creating functional furniture which can meet users’ demands in the modern age,” Mr. Fruth said.