AluSplash® – Redefining Wall Design
AluSplash is an aluminium-composite, which is a sleek and modern alternative to the glass, acrylic and tiled backsplash. A thoroughly versatile and eco-friendly product, AluSplash can also be used as a bathroom wall and shower surround panel, as it is steam and water-resistant.
Its perfectly smooth surface, high gloss finish and vibrant color selection will make your kitchen stand out from the rest. AluSplash adds style and glamour to your home whilst giving clean and modern looking finish.
AluSplash® vs Glass, Acrylic and Tile
Food safe, Hygienic & Low maintenance
- Non-porous and non-toxic
- Dirt and grime can be easily wiped and cleaned with a microfibe cloth
- Will not shatter or crack like glass
- Easy to clean and maintain
Compatible with all cooktops
- Fire rated and safe to use behind gas cooktops, unlike acrylic and glass.
- Suitable to be used behind all popular cooktops
- Maintain a 30mm / 1.18” distance from the edge of the cooktops
- Comply with International Fire Standards as following
- ASTM E-84 (United States)
- BS 476. Part 6 & 7 (British Standard)
- EN-13501-1 (European Union)
- AS/NZ 1530.3 (Australia/New Zealand)
- 100% post-consumer recyclable
- Requires less energy to produce than glass
- No emissions of greenhouse gases during production
Quick & Easy to install
- Does not require expensive professional installation
- Fabricate with normal woodworking tools
- Can be installed 3 times faster than tile
- Can be V-grooved & folded around the corners, without joints
- Easy to make cutouts for electrical sockets
Steam & Water Resistant
Ideal panel for bathroom walls, shower surrounds and vanity splashbacks
You will find further inspiration in our product brochure
In the Alusplash® brochure you will find everything important at a glance.